Instrutions for Use
【Product name】 Protective Mask
【Product spec.】 Folding size 15.5x10.6cm（±0.5cm） 10pcs/box
【Executive standard】 EN 149:2001+A1:2009
【Product structure】 It consists of mask face, soft plastic nose clip and ear strap.
【Main components】 Non-woven fabric 44%, melt-blown fabric 29.4%, hot air cotton 26.6%.
【Production date, batch number, expiry date】 See packaging lable.
【Operation environment】 Operating temperature: -20℃~38℃；Operating relative
humidity: <80%RH; Oxygen ratio in atmosphere: ≥19.5%.
【Storage life】 3 years
【Transport and Storage】
The product should be stored in a well ventilated, dark and dry environment. Keep
away from fire, pollutants and possible pollutionsources. Also, the transport storage′s
temperature: -20℃~38℃, relative humidity: <80%RH.
When transporting this product, use original packaging provided.
1. It is unlikely that the requirements for leakage will be achieved if facial hair passes
under the face seal;
2. Do not use the mask in explosive atmosphere;
3. After use, please discard the mask following local regulation;
4. The mask is only for single use, do not use repeatedly；
5. Shall not be used the product for more than one shift.
【Scope and limitations】
The Microparticle Respirator is intended used for protection against solid and oily
particulates and liquid such as coal dust, cement dust, acid fog, paint
fog, oil smoke, oil mist, asphalt smoke, coke oven smoke etc.
Not suitable for working places where open flames exist, such as welding, casting,
It is not suitable for professional protective use such as oxygen deficient, toxic gas
No medical use.
【Inspection method before use】
Please check whether the packaging is damaged, whether the mask body is damaged,
deformed or has other obvious defects before use.
【Method of judging service life】
he user feels that the breathing resistance of the mask has become larger,
contaminated, damaged, aging or invalid, please replace it in time.
1. Open the package, take out mask and open it;
2. Pull the elastic ear straps on both sides and the nose clip is above;
3. Make sure the nose and mouth is inside the mask and hang the ear strap;
4. Adjust the mask to fit the face.
【Wearing air tightness inspection method】
Please check fit of mask prior to use, cover the mask with both hands and exhale.
If gas leaks from the nose clip, adjust the nose clip;
If gas leaks from the edges of the side masks, you need to adjust the ear straps.
EN149 Test Report
CE Test Report